OpenSAFELY Interactive Point-and-click analysis of NHS electronic health records
Use the power of the OpenSAFELY platform to conduct fast, reproducible analyses on electronic patient records in a secure, no-code environment.
All-in-one platform, via a point-and-click interface
OpenSAFELY Interactive is built upon the OpenSAFELY secure analytics platform for NHS electronic health records
- Our point-and-click interface allows analyses to be performed without writing a line of code.
- We allow researchers and policy makers to conduct high-quality analyses in a simple no-code environment, supporting open reseach.
Trust and transparency
- All platform activity is publicly logged. OpenSAFELY Interactive respects patients by carefully considering this in every part of its design.
Better, open science
- OpenSAFELY requires publication of all analytic code. We do this automatically for every piece of analysis using OpenSAFELY Interactive.
- By ensuring all code for data curation and visualisation is open, and standard, all work can re-execute and update at the press of a button; it can also be reviewed and understood by others.
- We never let requesters download patient data. OpenSAFELY Interactive allows researchers to analyse patient data without accessing the raw records.
Ready to start?
Use the power of the OpenSAFELY platform to conduct analyses on electronic patient records in a secure, no-code environment.