All-in-one platform, via a point-and-click interface
OpenSAFELY Interactive is built upon the OpenSAFELY secure analytics platform for NHS electronic health records
- Our point-and-click interface allows analyses to be performed without writing a line of code.
- We allow researchers and policy makers to conduct high-quality analyses in a simple no-code environment, supporting open reseach.
Trust and transparency
- All platform activity is publicly logged. OpenSAFELY Interactive respects patients by carefully considering this in every part of its design.
Better, open science
- OpenSAFELY requires publication of all analytic code. We do this automatically for every piece of analysis using OpenSAFELY Interactive.
- By ensuring all code for data curation and visualisation is open, and standard, all work can re-execute and update at the press of a button; it can also be reviewed and understood by others.
- We never let requesters download patient data. OpenSAFELY Interactive allows researchers to analyse patient data without accessing the raw records.