We are working on behalf of NHS England, who are acting as Data Controller for the purposes of this urgent project; each EHR vendor acts as Data Processor. The Secretary of State for Health issued NHS England/Improvement a notice under the Health Service (Control of Patient Information) Regulations 2002 3(4) which enabled NHS England to collect the data required from GP practices directly from their EHR vendor. All information governance for this urgent project is handled by NHS England. The DPIA approving data flows and access approves linking GP data to outcomes data from the new NHS England and NHSX data store and other sources including CPNS deaths data; ICNARC ITU admissions data; SGSS PHE test data; ECDS A&E patient-level data; ONS death data.
Key governance questions are handled by our Oversight Board, whose minutes appear below.
- Meeting Notes: 13 May 2022 (PDF, 86 KB)
- Meeting Notes: 27 January 2022 (PDF, 113 KB)
- Meeting Notes: 30 September 2021 (PDF, 76 KB)
- Meeting Notes: 13 May 2021 (PDF, 158 KB)
- Meeting Notes: 03 February 2021 (PDF, 136 KB)